The Race War continues

Posted on May 18, 2012

0


My post, ‘The Race War Is Already Underway’ has been one post that has consistently attracted more views from internet searches than any other post I’ve written this year.  I’ve even had International visits to that post.  My intention in writing it was not to provide incitement for demented White Supremacists and bigots.  The focus was on two things – the absurdity of the very concept of ‘Hate Crimes’ and the subsequent reality that public officials have embraced the lunacy that minorities by definition, are incapable of committing them.
Mention the possibility that a Black or Hispanic may have committed a racially motivated crime against a White to a Chief of Police, Mayor, District Attorney or any public relations spokeshole and they will evince the countenance of one who has just seen a ghost.  Once they normalize their heartrate and they receive a little shot of adrenaline from the adrenal gland to bolster them from the shock of such a dangerous question, they vehemently and categorically deny that any such possibility exists – even if witnesses reported racially inflamed vitriol directed at the victim.
So I was very honored recently when a reader mentioned my post favorably in context with that of a post written just this week by distinguished conservative columnist, Thomas Sowell.  Mr. Sowell handled the topic masterfully under the title, A Censored Race War.  I was gratified that he reinforced the point that I was trying to make in my essay – that government agencies and media’s attempts to ignore racially motivated crimes against Whites can only ultimately lead to a regrettable and tragic backlash against the Black community at large.  Mr. Sowell also accurately assessed the major role in the legitimization of racially motivated crimes played by the prime practitioners of Black resentment – Jackson and Sharpton.
Since I wrote the post, more atrocious crimes have been committed and the ostrich behavior of the politically correct elites continues apace.   The Baltimore Sun reports:
A 19-year-old student from Baltimore Polytechnic High School told police he was beaten by two separate groups of juveniles from a rival school in downtown Baltimore on Thursday afternoon, an attack that comes amid a pitched debate over downtown safety.
According to police, the student was walking in the 200 block of W. Fayette St., a block north of the First Mariner Arena, before 4:20 p.m. when he said he was attacked from behind by an unknown male. Nine other juveniles joined in as he tried to defend himself, and his phone was taken during the attack, he told police. 
Moments later, police say, an MTA bus stopped in the block and a juvenile male wearing a Digital Harbor High School shirt “forced open the door and got off the bus,” followed by 19 other juveniles wearing Digital Harbor shirts, who again assaulted the victim, police said. 
Anthony Guglielmi, a city police spokesman, said the victim told the police he was attacked because of a rivalry between the two schools. Guglielmi said police were coordinating with school officials to investigate the case.
The Sun reported last week that police dispatch tapes revealed a broader disturbance downtown on St. Patrick’s Day than police had let on, and some questioned whether police had been forthcoming initially about the scope of the incident.  The tapes showed police struggled to contain large groups of young people moving throughout the downtown area. 
Also that night, a Virginia man was beaten and stripped of his clothing near the downtown courthouse, an attack that was caught on tape and garnered national attention.   The racial elements of that crime fed much of the outrage – the victim was white, and the attackers were all black. In Thursday’s reported assault, Guglielmi said the 19-year-old victim was white and the attackers were all juvenile black males.
This follows the report of the mob attack on 24 year old  Johnny Aparicio, an Army soldier stationed at Mc Dill Air Force Base, who was jumped by a group of hoodlums as he walked home following a car breakdown.  A surveillance video captured by a resident’s security camera documents the assault and provides clear evidence of the racial dynamic of this vicious and cowardly beating.
As if the Obama White House could possibly behave more reprehensibly than they already have in terms of stoking the furnace, Eric Holder files federal charges against George Zimmerman, in a case in which Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz has noted:
“This affidavit submitted by the prosecutor in the Florida case is a crime,” Dershowitz said. “It’s a crime.”   “If there are riots, it will be the prosecutor’s fault because she overcharged, raised expectations,” Dershowitz said. “This prosecutor not only may have suborned perjury, she may be responsible, if there are going to be riots here, for raising expectations to unreasonable levels.”
I suggested to a colleague that Florida State Attorney Angela Cory may have been of the erroneous belief that conducting a trial, even one with the taint of malicious prosecution as suggested by Professor Dershowitz, would be sufficient to subdue the atmosphere of outrage hyped up by CNN, NBC and the rest of the alphabet drive bys.   My friend pointed out that all she has really done is postpone the day of reckoning.
One of the other ironies of the never ending unscrupulous narrative of the media, liberals and the Democrat Party – is that anyone who questions, criticizes or opposes the policies of Barack Obama, is motivated by race.   Have they not stopped to consider the grand folly of such an accusation?  Barack Obama has on countless occasions, for the sake of bolstering his claims of uniting America, pointed out that half of his racial origin is Caucasian.  I reserve the option of opposing the agenda of the half of Obama that is White.
Is that O.K.?
Advertisements