How do I get in on this?????

Posted on August 12, 2012


Dear Senator Boxer, can I get some of that Illegal Alien mojo?

I came across this in a discussion on Freedom Connector.  It was evidently a reaction to the push for Amnesty, euphemistically known among the Beltway crowd as ‘Comprehensive Immigration Reform’.  At this point, Amnesty is packed in ice – for now, anyway – so this is an oldie but goodie.  But if Obama gets a lame duck term, no doubt he’ll thaw it out and maybe go the way he went with the Dream Act.  Then maybe we can use this tactic to reduce our taxes.   Fair is fair, right?

Don’t bank on it.  They’re going to get the money to pay for all those non-working new Democrat voters somewhere.  I’m guessing it’s going to be you.


The Honorable Tom Harkin
731 Hart Senate Office Building
Phone (202) 224 3254
Washington DC , 20510
Dear Senator Harkin,
As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I
am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of
Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an
illegal alien and they referred me to you.
My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to
illegal alien stems from the bill S. 2611 which you voted in favor of. If my
understanding of this bill is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in
the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to
pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for only three of the last five years. I
know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started
before everyone figures it out.
Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes
every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes
in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be
illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my
family because we paid heavy taxes in 2009 and 2010.
Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency
room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums
for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a
Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would
receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as
well as 'in-state' tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United
States for my son.
Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of
renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance
premiums. This is very important to me, given that I still have college age
children driving my car.
If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal
(retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be
most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance
Your Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach 'illegal alien' status rather than
just a bonafide citizen of the USA )
Donald Ruppert
Burlington , IA